NOCO BOOST SPORT GB20 500 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The NOCO BOOST SPORT GB20 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 500-amps for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It's a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more. Designed for a car, boat, motorcycle, RV and more with gas engines up to 4 liters.
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 500 amps up to 20 jump starts on a single charge.
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery.
- An ultra-bright 100 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 4 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for gas engines up to 4 liters such as ATVs, motorcycles, cars, lawn equipment, and more.
- New Accessory: Includes Precision Boost Battery Clamps designed to easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from powersports to trucks.
Starting Current: 400 Amps (Peak)
Joules 3S Rating: 4,650 J3S
Joules 3S Rating is the actual amount of power delivered over 3 seconds
Battery Types: 12 Volt Lead-Acid Batteries
Internal Battery: 24 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion
USB Input: 2.1 Amps
USB Output: 2.1 Amps
Gas Engine Rating: 4.0 Liters
Diesel Engine Rating: Not recommended
LED Flashlight: 100 Lumens
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.