Noco Genius Boost XL GB50 jumpstarter + GBC017
The GB50 is an ultra-portable, lightweight and compact lithium-ion jump starter for 12-volt batteries. With it, you can safely jump start a dead battery in seconds - up to 30 times on a single charge. The Boost XL is safe for anyone to use, featuring spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection. The GB50 lithium jump starter integrates with a high-output 200 lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, holds its charge for up to one year and features a USB battery pack for recharging personal devices on the go - up to 6 smartphone recharges. Hot and Cold LED indicators of the internal battery determine when your Boost is outside operating temperatures to help protect your batteries and devices. It's rated at 1,500 Amps, and suitable for use on gasoline engines up to 7 liters and up to 4.5 liter diesel engines, such as a car, van, boat, SUV, truck and more. Included with the GB50, the new HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from lawn mowers to trucks, USB charging cable, microfiber storage bag, our 1-year hassle-free limited warranty, and free lifetime customer support.
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 1,500 amps up to 30 jump starts on a single charge.-
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery.
- An ultra-bright 200 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 6 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for gas engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 4.5 liters for small diesel cars, SUVs, boats, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles and more.
- New Feature: Hot and Cold LED indicators of the internal battery operating temperatures to protect your batteries and devices.
- New Accessory: Includes HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps designed to easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from powersports to trucks.
Starting Current: 1500 Amps (Peak)
Joules 3S Rating: 7,000 J3S
Joules 3S Rating is the actual amount of power delivered over 3 seconds
Battery Types: 12 Volt Lead-Acid Batteries
Internal Battery: 35 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion
USB Input: 2.1 Amps
USB Output: 2.1 Amps
Gas Engine Rating: 7.0 Liters
Diesel Engine Rating: 4.5 Liters
LED Flashlight: 200 Lumens
The lightweight, durable, and rugged GBC017 EVA Protective Case has a semi-rigid custom exterior with zipper closures and a reinforced handle. The rubberized EVA exterior offers protection from moisture, impact, dust, and other environmental factors, while the molded interior perfectly fits, stores, and protects its corresponding NOCO Boost UltraSafe jump starters— the GB50 (sold separately). The GBC017 case has additional pockets for carrying related Boost accessories (sold separately). Store the protective case easily in your trunk, vehicle, console, or garage.
The GBC017 is compatible with:
- Lightweight, durable, and rugged custom exterior.
- Equipped with a zipper closure and reinforced handle for storing and carrying Boost.
- Offers protection from moisture, impact, dust, and environmental factors.
- Weather resistant. Do not submerge in water.
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.