Noco GBX55 UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter + GBC102 Case + U65 USB-C Charger
Noco GBX55 1750 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
NOCO Boost X GBX55 is a portable lithium jump starter for 12-volt batteries in vehicles up to 7.5-liters gasoline and 5.0-liter diesel engines, including cars, motorcycles, trucks, ATVs, boats, RVs, vans, SUVs, tractors, and more.
- An all-new design with extreme jump starting power for powerful engine starts. Rated at 1750-amps, this portable lithium car battery jump starter releases maximum energy at every start. This isn't an upgrade. It's a whole new series - the Extreme Series.
- Equipped with USB-C technology that, combined with power delivery, gives you lightning-fast recharges. Completely recharges in just 1.2-hours, or go from 0% to jump starting in just 5-minutes of charge.
- Charge everything with USB-C Power Delivery. Its internal power bank provides 60-watts of power - both in and out - to effortlessly power your favorite USB-C devices, like phones, tablets, laptops, wearables, and more.
- We took our UltraSafe technology and made it better. It's still our simple, mistake-free design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, but with enhanced thermal efficiency and power management to provide better performance and longer battery life.
- It's one of the most versatile lithium jump starters ever. Jump start all vehicle types, including cars, motorcycles, trucks, ATVs, boats, RVs, vans, SUVs, tractors, and more for up to 7.5-liter gasoline and 5.0-liter diesel engines.
Noco GBC102 EVA Protective Case for GBX55 UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The lightweight, durable, and rugged GBC102 EVA Protective Case has a semi-rigid custom exterior with zipper closures and a reinforced handle.
The rubberized EVA exterior offers protection from moisture, impact, dust, and other environmental factors, while the molded interior perfectly fits, stores, and protects its corresponding NOCO Boost X UltraSafe lithium jump starters— the GBX55 (sold separately).
The GBC102 case has additional pockets for carrying related Boost accessories (sold separately).
Store the protective case easily in your trunk, vehicle, console, or garage.
- Protect your GBX55 jump starter with a lightweight, crush-resistant, anti-shock, and weather-resistant case.
- Made from a rugged and durable EVA material with a soft melange velvet lining for a secure, scratch-free fit.
- Secure enclosure with a durable, precision steel-rimmed zipper, a built-in reinforced handle, and custom over-molded pull tabs.
- Portable carrying case design that's compact and lightweight and fits in most glove boxes or compartments.
- Customized to fit the GBX55 UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter, plus included accessories.
65W USB-C Charger
The U65 65-Watt USB-C Charger is designed for recharging NOCO Boost X Lithium Jump Starters.
Engineered to safely and efficiently recharge GBX45, GBX55, GBX75 and GBX155 up to five times faster than traditional USB wall or car chargers.
- Recharge NOCO Boost X UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starters.
- Compatible with NOCO Boost X UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter models GBX45, GBX55, GBX75, and GBX155.
- Includes interchangeable adapters for Australia, Europe, North America, and United Kingdom.
- Charges up to five times faster than using a traditional 2-amp USB wall or car charger.
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.