Improved Kawasaki VN1500 Vulcan igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box 21119-1217 J4T02371 21119-1417 J4T02372
3 Year warranty
Kawasaki VN1500 vulcan igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
Kawasaki VN1500A igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
Kawasaki VN1500B igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
Kawasaki VN1500 Vulcan 88 SE igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
Kawasaki VN1500C Vulcan igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
Kawasaki VN1500L Vulcan igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
Kawasaki VN1500 Vulcan Classic igniter ignition module CDI TCI Box
1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999
On the box:
21119-1417 / 211191417
21119-1217 / 211191217
EC Ignitor, brain, ignition module
CDI, ECU, ECM computer, Black Box, Ignitor
ignition control module, spark box
Ignition Spark Control Module
Your bike will perform better with this advanced ignition unit from Carmo electronics!
This improved digital replacer from Carmo has a builtin vacuum ignition delay. So you do not need to mount the vacuum tube!
What's improved/better compared to the original unit:
- The unit is protected against overvoltage (defect voltage regulator/rectifier, bad battery, ...).
- The unit is protected against a defect ignition coil and reverse battery connection.
- The unit has a acceleration correction, when the bike rev's up the ignition delay will be a bit more (in proportion). Smoother acceleration.
- The unit uses digital technique, so it is more accurate and temperature changes have no influence, the curve is also optimized for more power.
- When the battery voltage changes the unit will change the control to the ignition coil so the spark power will stay the same.
- Start mode, during engine start the unit will give more current to the ignition coil for a faster start.
Our improved digital replacer has a digital vacuum ignition delay so it does not need the vacuum hose.
Vacuum hose must be sealed airtight.
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.