Improved Kawasaki EX400 EN450 Gpz400s 450 LTD 454 LTD CDI igniter 21119-1163 21119-1219
3 Year warranty
Kawasaki EX400A2 GPZ400S 1988 SWEDEN
Kawasaki EX400A3 GPZ400S 1989 SWEDEN
Kawasaki EN450A1 454LTD 1985 USA CALIFORNIA CANADA
Kawasaki EN450A1 LTD450 1985 EUROPE FR UK FG IT NR / LIQUID COOLED
Kawasaki EN450A2 454LTD 1986 USA CALIFORNIA CANADA
Kawasaki EN450A2 LTD450 1986 EUROPE UK FR FG IT NR ST / LIQUID COOLED
Kawasaki EN450A3 454LTD 1987 USA CALIFORNIA CANADA
Kawasaki EN450A3 LTD450 1987 UNITED KINGDOM AR ST
Kawasaki EN450A4 454LTD 1988 USA CALIFORNIA CANADA
Kawasaki EN450A4 LTD450 1988 EUROPE UK AR FG IT NR ST / LIQUID COOLED
Kawasaki EN450A5 454LTD 1989 USA CALIFORNIA CANADA
Kawasaki EN450A5 LTD450 1989 EUROPE UK AR FG IT NR / LIQUID COOLED
Kawasaki EN450A6 454LTD 1990 USA CALIFORNIA CANADA
On the box:
EC Ignitor, brain, ignition module
CDI, ECU, ECM computer, Black Box, Ignitor
ignition control module, spark box
Ignition Spark Control Module
Your bike will perform better with this advanced ignition unit from Carmo electronics!
When ordering this replacer, please fill in your unit number in the comment area.
What's improved/better compared to the original unit:
- The unit is protected against overvoltage (defect voltage regulator/rectifier, bad battery, ...).
- The unit is protected against a defect ignition coil and reverse battery connection.
- The unit has a acceleration correction, when the bike rev's up the ignition delay will be a bit more (in proportion). Smoother acceleration.
- The unit uses digital technique, so it is more accurate and temperature changes have no influence, the curve is also optimized for more power.
- When the battery voltage changes the unit will change the control to the ignition coil so the spark power will stay the same.
- Start mode, during engine start the unit will give more current to the ignition coil for a faster start.
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.