BSA B25 B40 B44 B50 C12T C15 Matchless 350 Royal Enfield 350 Ignition Stator Kit
Self Generating Internal Rotor Kit
Single Spark Plug System
BSA B25 ignition stator
BSA B40 ignition stator
BSA B44 ignition stator
BSA B50 ignition stator
BSA C15 ignition stator
BSA C12T ignition stator
Matchless 350 ignition stator
Royal Enfield 350 ignition stator
- Self generating, ignition only high performance system for single cylinder engines
- Replaces the original Lucas alternator - points and distributor are not required
- Electronic advance curve specifically developed for BSA singles allowing easy starting and maximum performance
- Easy installation, only 2 cables to connect directly to the combined HT-CDI unit
- Fully compatible for operation within the engine oil
- Commonly fitted for race applications where the low inertia flywheel allows for rapid engine acceleration
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.