Bosch alternator replacement kit
- New permanent magnet rotor - brushless design
- 29amps/400 watts @ 5000rpm
- 25amps/350watts @ 3000rpm
- 20amps/280watts @ 2000rpm
- Increases amperage by up to 80% over stock Bosch systems
- Electronic voltage regulator/rectifier combination remotely mounted for increased cooling and reliability, replaces diode board rectifier
- High-tech permanent magnet rotor will never overheat or short out
- Brushless design eliminates worn out rotor slip rings and brushes
- Eliminates ‘burnt out warning light’ no-charge condition of Bosch systems
- Will retrofit all BMW R applications between 1970-1995 and Moto Guzzi 1975-1992, bolts right on and wires up simply
- Designed and manufactured to modern OEM specifications
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.