2X Improved Bosch Replacer CDI, TCI-unit Blackbox Ignitor Ducati Cagiva Laverda
3 Year warranty
Your bike will perform better with this advanced ignition unit from Carmo electronics!
Improved version from this well known Bosch ignition unit, used by many Ducati models.
*Plug and Play*
Original Bosch numbers:
1217 280 034
1217 280 042
Mounted on, among other:
Cagiva 350 CDI
Cagiva 860 CDI
Ducati Bevel Drive Twins 860 GT CDI
Ducati Darmah CDI
Ducati Pantah CDI
Ducati 750SS CDI
Ducati 860 CDI
Ducati 900SS CDI
Laverda 500 CDI
Laverda Tripples Jota RGA 1000 CDI
Laverda RGS 1000 CDI
Laverda SFC 1000 CDI
Laverda 1200 CDI
Moto Guzzi V50-1 CDI
Bevel, Benelli, Köwe, MHR CDI
What's improved/better compared to the original unit:
- The unit is protected against overvoltage (defect voltage regulator/rectifier, bad battery, ...).
- The unit is protected against a defect ignition coil and reverse battery connection.
- The unit has a acceleration correction, when the bike rev's up the ignition delay will be a bit more (in proportion). Smoother acceleration.
- The unit uses digital technique, so it is more accurate and temperature changes have no influence, the curve is also optimized for more power.
- When the battery voltage changes the unit will change the control to the ignition coil so the spark power will stay the same.
- Start mode, during engine start the unit will give more current to the ignition coil for a faster start.
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.