990 Supermoto T
Chiptuning / ECU Flashing for KTM Supermoto T 990 (2010-2011)
CLICK HERE, for downloading the Flashing form (PDF)
or as Word document (DOC)
(Filled in example)
Customize your own tune file, possible ECU modifications:
* Improved fuel maps
* Improved ignition maps
* Remove factory timing retard
* Remove throttle restrictions
* Increased idle
* Increased rev limiter
* Remove speed limiters (gear dependent)
* Reduce excessive engine braking/improved deceleration
* Improved throttle control & reaction
* Remove injector shut-off on deceleration
* Eliminate factory “error codes” **
(removing the exhaust servo motor * O2 sensors * steering dampers * pair valve AIS system)
* Injector phasing adjustment
* Velocity stack switching adjustment (variable stacks only)
* Race fuel mapping
** Not possible for Mitsubishi ECU´s
All ECU’s can be reprogrammed back to their stock settings at any time. (Fees will apply)
|Product Image||Item Name-||Price|
If you only want to disable fault codes without using our HIGH PERFORMANCE ECU FLASH we offer this service at a reduced rate. The..
If you only want to disable limiters and fault codes without using our HIGH PERFORMANCE ECU FLASH we offer this service at a reduced...
If you wish to purchase this ECU flash your fuel injection maps and/or ignition maps will be improved. We focus on engine performance and...
If you wish to purchase a High Performance ECU flash your fuel injection maps and/or ignition maps will be improved. We focus on engine...
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock